friendlyrabbit-clan Index du Forum
FAQ  Rechercher  Membres  Groupes  Profil  Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésConnexion   S’enregistrer
Auteur Message
My Dragon, My Knight Download Epub Mobi Pdf Fb2
berkare
MessagePosté le: Mar 20 Juin - 19:09 (2017)  My Dragon, My Knight Download Epub Mobi Pdf Fb2 --> Répondre en citant

My Dragon, My Knight
by John Inman

->>>DOWNLOAD BOOK My Dragon, My Knight

Danny Sims is in over his head, torn between his abusive lover, Joshua, and Jay Holtsclaw, the bartender up the street, who offers Danny the one thing he never gets at home: understanding.

When Joshua threatens to get rid of Danny&rsquo;s terrier, Danny knows he has to act fast. Afraid of what Joshua will do to the dog&nbsp;and afraid of what Joshua will do to <em>him</em>&nbsp;if he tries to leave, Danny does the only thing he can do.&nbsp;

He runs.

But Danny isn&rsquo;t a complete fool. He has enough sense to run into the arms of the man who actually cares for him&mdash;the man he&rsquo;s beginning to trust.

Just as their lives together are starting to fall into place, Danny and Jay learn how vengeful Joshua can be.

And how dangerous.

My Dragon, My Knight value pdf full mp3 book My Dragon, My Knight You search pdf online pdf

Mar 30, 2017 Susan rated it it was ok Shelves: hurt-comfort, mm I didn't like thisYes, they hit all the right cues to be cute together, and I still found myself "aww"ing at them at times, and I loved how much happier Danny was with Jay, how free and alive he wasJays POV is also included and we experience how he cares about Dannys well-being from the first time they meet, his fear when Danny doesnt show up at the bar, and how Danny is affecting him otherwiseI was happy for him to have found Jay on his path, first a friend to trust, then a place where he and his dog Jingles can take a shelter, finally a special person to loveMore newsRecent NewsSince its not an every day thing, I get so excited when I not only get to read it, but when I get to tell other people about how great it wasUntil Denny feel really safe and can trust jay with his heartYet, is it possible to believe that even this rogue, this pillar of impropriety, might still discover the true meaning of the word "love," risking all his ill-gotten gains to save the life of the one woman who has become his friend? the tale will be told (and even more tails exposed) in this sizzling sex, sword, and sorcery romp, based on the adult video game that took Japan by storm! (Source: AniDB)EditBackgroundNo background information has been added to this titleArt and sound: Since is from 1991 don't expect to have a great OST and great art , but the old animation has it's good points , the characters design is good and the VA did a good job while voicing the characters which makes this enjoyable As secondary characters go, MrAside from visual confusion in leads to character confusing for the hair color it turns into temporarily is that of the other girl in the room** .more flag 10 likesLike see review View all 6 comments It was steamy and hotWould you like us to take another look at this review? No, cancel Yes, report it Thanks! You've successfully reported this review

It totally captured me and my heartCover Artist: Reese Dante Genre Contemporary Smile flag 5 likesLike see review He is in a relationship in the beginning of this book with a man named Joshua who was both physically and mentally abusiveYou know when you read a book and you want more? Not always is a positive thing, often it means the author lacked somewhere or you simply wasnt in the moodDanny is such a sad young man, and my heart went out to himI loved that the author was willing to delve into the abusive relationship that Danny was in on page but didn&rsquo;t make it extremeThis entry was posted in Book Reviews, Books, Contemporary fiction, Dreamspinner Press, eBooks, LGBTQ Book Reviews, M/M Book Reviews, M/M Contemporary Fiction, M/M Fiction, M/M Romance, Uncategorized and tagged a Stella highly recommended story, A Stella Release Day Review: My Dragon My Knight by John Inman, abuse, author John Inman, dark subject matter, My Dragon My Knight by John InmanHe has no friends because Joshua scared them awayHe was absolutely AWESOME! ButAs I mentioned before I did love their snarky banter which is what kept me readingHe is the owner of a very successful gaybar The ClubhouseAt the same time, you can feel the grief Jay struggles with over the loss of his partner as palpably as if you knew the man personallyYea, the shining spirit of chivalry has never been so disgraced as by this knave in his ebdless search for fast gold and faster womenA little terror and lots of loveWhen Joshua threatens Dannys beloved Jingles, its the last straw and Joshua runs, grudgingly accepting Jays help and offer of his spare roomHe always gives me the perfect amount of romance, sex, action, and humorPausing only for a quick click of his trusy camera's shutter, the young lasses struggle to cover their lithesome charms 79c7fb41ad

Sands of Surrender (middle school youth journey from their house near the Tree of Righteousness to a magic desert with fantastic beasts, dragons in ... of the Kingdom of Light) (Volume 2) download epuSix Kids and a Stuffed Cat download epub mobi pdf fb2War and Wind (Tides) (Volume 2) download epub mobi pdf fb2Calipso download epub mobi pdf fb2Historical Romance Collection download epub mobi pdf fb2Operational Performance of National Payments Corporation of India Ltd. download epub mobi pdf fb2Martin Luther: Life &amp; Legacy - Grade 7-8 Student Book download epub mobi pdf fb2Neutraali (Finnish Edition) download epub mobi pdf fb2My Story (Classic Reprint) download epub mobi pdf fb2What They Don't Tell You When You Graduate: Your ultimate guide to success in the real world download epub mobi pdf fb2

Publicité
MessagePosté le: Mar 20 Juin - 19:09 (2017)  Publicité -->

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure

Sujet suivant
Sujet précédent
Page 1 sur 1
friendlyrabbit-clan Index du Forum -> Espace Communautaire -> Présentation

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | forum gratuit | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
NoseBleed v1.00 ~ mikelothar.com