friendlyrabbit-clan Index du Forum
FAQ  Rechercher  Membres  Groupes  Profil  Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésConnexion   S’enregistrer
Auteur Message
[HD] President>Coin-Hunger Games
berkare
MessagePosté le: Sam 4 Juin - 15:10 (2016)  [HD] President>Coin-Hunger Games --> Répondre en citant

President Coin Hunger Games > shorl.com/jitetifobrola

President Coin Hunger Games, dresses on online

ac186bab57
It is possible that she didn't die from the arrow, but from the fall itself. It testifies of a better world, one where she doesnt have to worry about them starving or dying. Snow then insanely laughs at this as a massive mob of shocked citizens surges towards him and Katniss, killing him. Everdeen Mr. Its just that a better future comes with a high cost, and leaves painful scars.) I especially like in the movie version (its slightly different in the book version), how one of the first scenes is of Katniss discussing shell never have kids, implying its because of the evil society she lives in, and the last scene shows her with children, who are innocent, pure, and everything good. I can count on her getting the job done." indicating that Coin may also have personal motivations to bringing down Snow. Wed actually caution that, if youve got tickets for one of the final shows, maybe dont advertise it too loudly. She possessed extraordinary degrees of Machiavellianism, in that she was flawlessly able to influence the whole of Panem into civil war so that President Snow eventually dies, allowing her to become president of Panem.

Quotes I have taken the burden and the honor of declaring myself as interim president of Panem. It's what kept you alive all this time. When Katniss first began to fight the Capitol, President Coin's stance was to end the Hunger Games and there would never be another one, securing Katniss' support. So thats all I can say. Thanks to Snow, Katniss realizes the President's goal: she planned the rebellion in the districts by having them fight it out, leaving District 13 untouched; once the districts were hers, the Capitol could easily be nabbed for her to controol. She had a husband and a daughter, who both died during the pox epidemic in District 13. Today, the greatest friend to revolution, will fire the shot to end all wars. Thats why it was so important to show that Coin was as bad as Snow because the enemy isnt a person, its a nature.

movies with the best twistsdoll house games playfratellis album coveropenvpn windows 8kaizen lean manufacturing pdfmacbook apps free downloadwatch supergirl moviebooks on western civilizationlicence free music for youtubevitamin d buy online

Publicité
MessagePosté le: Sam 4 Juin - 15:10 (2016)  Publicité -->

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure

Sujet suivant
Sujet précédent
Page 1 sur 1
friendlyrabbit-clan Index du Forum -> Espace de l'équipe -> Développement de la team

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | forum gratuit | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
NoseBleed v1.00 ~ mikelothar.com